Thursday, October 22, 2020

Giving to Thee

By Edd Sterchi

As I progress through my life,
more clearly do I see,
it is not what I gather, Lord,
but what I give to Thee.

I give to Thee by pouring out,
my body, heart, and soul,
in glory and devotion,
trusting Thee to make me whole.

I give to Thee by kindly helping,
all others, great and small,
humbly loving, serving, forgiving,
not with part, but with all.

I give to Thee by giving free,
not expecting in return,
knowing my reward will come
at the end of my sojourn.

As I progress through my life,
more clearly do I see,
the more I give to You, Dear Lord,
the more You give to me.
- Edd Sterchi preaches for the Broadway Church of Christ in Campbellsville, KY. He may be contacted through the congregation's website: http://www.broadwaychurchofchrist.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment