Sunday, April 14, 2024

Questions Regarding Your Faith

By Edd Sterchi


    We are told in 2 Corinthians 13:5 that we are to examine ourselves as to whether we are in the faith. To help us do this, may I offer the following questions for you to answer. Be honest and deeply examine yourselves.
* Am I growing spiritually?
* Am I able to truly forgive others when asked?
* Am I always looking forward to coming to worship and working with the church?
* Am I really concerned about lost souls?
* Am I excited about going to heaven – even today?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, then maybe you should take a closer look at your faith and where it is possibly headed.


- Edd Sterchi preaches for the Broadway Church of Christ in Campbellsville, KY. He may be contacted through the congregation's website: http://www.broadwaychurchofchrist.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment