What You Preach
1) YOU preach a message of Good Cheer when you say "Good Morning" to those you meet.
2) YOU preach a message of "Welcome, We have room for you!" when you slide down the pew in-stead of forcing others to squeeze in front of you.
3) YOU preach a message of Hope and Joy when you sing enthusiastically during the song service.
4) YOU preach a message of Respect for God and His Word when you listen attentively, follow in your Bible and take notes during the sermon.
5) YOU preach a message of Hope when you rev-erently partake of the Lord's Supper.
6) YOU preach a message of Faith when you pur-posely give of your means.
7) YOU preach a message of Love when you smile, say hello, introduce yourself to guests and invite them to return.
Many messages are preached before the preacher stands in the pulpit. If they are "preached" with the right attitude of heart, then the message the preacher presents from the pulpit will be much bet-ter received.
Come each service and "preach your sermon" --- it has eternal significance! . ◘
- via the Lake Hills Letter, weekly bulletin of the Lake Hills church of Christ in Chattanooga, TN. Shane Robinson preaches for the congregation, and he may be contacted through their website at http://www.lakehillschurchofchrist.org/
Post a Comment