Monday, June 1, 2009

Dad - This Is For You

This is for you, Dad, for the father I love, for the one who has cared all these years but has never heard enough about how much I care.

So this is for you, for the one who has helped me through all my childhood fears and failures, and turned all that he could into successes and dreams; For the man who is a wonderful example of what more men should be; for the person whose devotion to his family is marked by gentle strength and direction, and down-to-earth wisdom make more sense to me now than nearly any other thing I learned.

If you knew how much I respect you, I want you to know it now, Dad, and if you never knew how much I admire you, let me just say that I think you’re the best father that any child ever had.

These words are filled with love, Dad, and they’re all for you.

- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment