By Edd Sterchi
In Psalm 19:7-11, we can read of some of the incredible aspects of God’s
“The law of the Lord is perfect, [a]converting the soul;
1) It is from the LORD – God has given us His holy word.
2) It is perfect – there are no errors or flaws in it whatsoever.
3) It brings the words of salvation – in it we can learn how to be saved.
4) It is sure – it is fixed and will never change.
5) It brings wisdom – it helps us to be of sound mind.
6) It is right – it will never lead us down the wrong path.
7) It brings joy – it can delight our hearts to the fullest extent.
8) It is pure – it is unpolluted from the influence of the world.
9) It brings enlightenment – it puts everything into proper perspective.
10) It is clean – it is uncontaminated from men’s opinions.
11) It is eternal – it will never perish or fade away.
12) It is true – there is not even a hint of falsehood in it.
13) It is righteous – and it is where we learn how to live righteously.
14) It is precious – the treasures found in it are priceless.
15) It is sweet – it tastes wonderful to our soul.
16) It is instructional – it warns us of the consequence of not obeying it.
17) It is rewarding – it reveals blessings that come from following it.
Maybe we should spend a little (or a lot) more time in it. What do you think?
- Edd Sterchi preaches for the Broadway Church of Christ in Campbellsville, KY. He may be contacted through the congregation's website: http://www.broadwaychurchofchrist.net/
Sunday, May 21, 2023
God’s Word is Beyond Wonderful!
Posted by BulletinGold at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment