By Edd Sterchi
In Acts 18:24-28, we are introduced to a Christian names Apollos. He was a great example in spreading the word of God. We can certainly learn from His ways. Notice for example:
* He was mighty in the Scriptures (v.24). He knew the Word of God, but it is also important to note that he was always willing to learn them more accurately (v.26).
* He was eloquent (v.24). He spoke in a manner that people wanted to hear what he had to say.
* He was fervent in spirit (v.25). He was always excited about telling God’s truths.
* He spoke boldly (v.26). He was courageous in presenting the Word of God. He never backed down from the truth.
* He always proved his point (v.28). He used the Scriptures to establish that what he was speaking was from God.
- Edd Sterchi preaches for the Broadway Church of Christ in Campbellsville, KY. He may be contacted through the congregation's website: http://www.broadwaychurchofchrist.net/
Sunday, March 5, 2023
Be an Apollos
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment