1. The All-sufficiency and the Alone Sufficiency of the Scriptures.
2. The Right of Private Judgment in Matters of Opinion.
3. A “Thus Saith the Lord” in Matters of Faith and Practice.
4. Christian Unity on the Basis of the New Testament Authority.
5. Calling Bible Things by Bible Names.
6. Disavowal of Human Creeds.
7. Christ the Only Creed.
8. The Name Christian to Be Worn to the Exclusion of All Human Designations.
9. The Autonomy of the Local Congregation.
10. Recognition of the Authority of Christ.
11. Rightly Dividing (Handling Aright) the Word of Truth.
12. Conditions of Pardon Preached as Set Forth in the New Testament.
13. Restoration of the Church of the New Testament, in Creed, Name, Doctrine, Order, Membership and Worship.
14. Lives Lived Obedient to the Righteousness of God.
[This list is from the Green’s Lake Road church of Christ bulletin. It did not give credit to authorship, origin, etc., but the contents are something every generation needs to know—Shane]
- Via The Lake Hills Letter, the weekly bulletin of the Lake Hills church of Christ in Chattanooga, TN. Shane Robinson preaches for the congregation. He may be contacted through the congregation's website: http://lhcoc.org/