What does your congregations need to know about ways to
get rid of their minister? Perhaps this list will help,
help us to know how to really appreciate one another.
1. Sit up front and smile. Say
“Amen” every time he says something good. He will preach
himself to death.
2. Encourage him and tell him
what a great job he is doing. He will work himself to
3. Increase your attendance,
giving, and participation. He will suffer from shock.
4. Tell him that you want some
names of people to go visit and help win souls to
Christ. He will die of a heart attack.
5. Have the whole congregation
vow to pray for him. He will become so effective that a
will take him off your hands.
- Larry Miles lives in Louisville, KY and publishes "Larry's Lines"
several times a week. Copyright 2009. Visit his website: