Monday, August 8, 2011

10 Reasons Not to Take a Bath

If the same excuses that people use for not going to church are applied to other important areas of life, it’s easy to see how inconsistent our logic can be.


For example:

1. I was forced to bathe as a child.
2. People who make soap are only after your money.
3. I bathe on special occasions like Christmas and Easter.
4. People who take baths are hypocrites–they think they are cleaner than everybody else.
5. I would bathe but there are so many different kinds of soap, can’t decide which one is best.
6. I used to bathe, but it got boring so I stopped.
7. The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
8. I’ll start bathing when I get older and dirtier.
9. I just don’t have the time to bathe.
10. None of my friends take baths.


- BULLETIN DIGEST; via The Central Message, the weekly bulletin of the Central church of Christ in Paducah KY. Jim Faughn serves as an elder and preacher for the congregation. He may be contacted through the congregation's website at: http://www.centralchurchofchrist.org



No comments:

Post a Comment