* We have the same Lord (Rom. 10:12; Eph. 4:5).
* We are redeemed by the same blood (Eph. 1:7).
* We obeyed the same gospel (Rom. 1:16; Gal. 1:6-9).
* We were added to the same church (Acts 2:41, 47).
* We are heirs of the same promises (Acts 2:39).
* We are united in the same head (Col. 1:18; Eph. 1:22).
* We worship the same God (John 4:24).
* We all have the same Father (Eph. 1:22).
* We hope for the same heavenly home (John 14:1-6).
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Gal. 3:28)
- Selected; via the weekly bulletin of the Harrisburg church of Christ in Harrisburg, IL. You may visit their website at http://www.harrisburgchurchofchrist.org