Monday, March 7, 2011

Quotes

Karl Marx reportedly said,"Give me 26 lead soldiers and I will conquer the world" (i.e. the twenty six letters of the alphabet on a printing press).


"Men who never get carried away should be." (Malcolm Forbes)

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." (Groucho Marx)


Ronald Reagan said, "You can accomplish much if you don't care who gets the credit."


"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." (Dan Quayle)


Thomas Jefferson said, "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."


"The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper." (Thomas Jefferson)


"Life is a zoo in a jungle." (Peter De Vries)

Franklin D. Roosevelt advised, "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

"Women remember the first kiss, men remember the last." (Unknown)

"When I was young, I used to think that wealth and power would bring me happiness... I was right. " (Gahan Wilson)

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do." (Jean-Paul Sartre)

No comments:

Post a Comment