1. Speak to people; speak first.
2. Smile at people.
3. Call people by their name.
4. Be friendly and helpful.
5. Be pleasant.
6. Be genuinely interested in people.
7. Be generous with praise.
8. Be considerate of their feelings.
9. Be thoughtful of their opinions.
10. Be alert for opportunities to give service.
- via THE SOWER, a weekly publication of the Arthur church of Christ, Arthur, IL. Ron Bartanen, who serves as minister and editor, may be contacted through the congregation's website: http://www.arthurchurchofchrist.com